Monday, November 30, 2009

Life insurance for Child's Father?

How do I buy life insurance for my child's father?

I want to buy life insurance on my son's father.

He is the beneficiary on my life insurance policy, and I just feel that it is necessary for us to have this coverage on him as well.

I have my life insurance through my job so I really don't know how to go about getting life insurance on someone else.

You can talk to a local licensed life insurance agent.

The other person (your child's father) needs to fill out the life insurance application and sign it, and agree to you being the policy owner.

Then they release their medical records to the life insurance company, and submit to a paramedical exam with blood, urine, and saliva samples. In addition, there may be some personal and family health questions asked of him.

So, you need their permission and cooperation to do this.

In addition, there are other life insurance plans available on the internet which may allow you to apply online and find out the same day if he is accepted for life insurance with no medical exam required. These plans usually cost more.

One way to get the ball started is to request free life insurance quotes on the internet from several highly-rated life insurance companies to compare rates.

NEW! Here’s How to Buy up to $500,000 of Term Life
Insurance without any Medical Exam,
Just a Few Health Questions.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button



Disclosure: Compensated Affiliate

No comments:

Post a Comment