Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Buy Life Insurance Policy for My Husband?

Can you tell me what kind of life insurance policy should I buy?

I want to get a life insurance policy for my husband but I don't know anything about insurance.

I want something that I won't really have to pay much for right now, but that will give me a lot of money when he dies. What is the best?

The lowest cost life insurance is usually term life insurance which provides temporary coverage for 10, 15, 20, or 30 years. It is not an investment, but pure life insurance protection. It builds no cash value inside the policy. If you husband is alive after the term of the life insurance policy ends, his life insurance coverage expires.

Whole life insurance provides lifetime coverage but usually costs a lot more than term life insurance, and it may build cash value inside the policy over time.

Many young families and couples consider 20 or 30 year level term life insurance because rates remain the same each year and the amount of life insurance stays the same as well. Since term life insurance costs less than whole life insurance, it means you may be able to buy more life insurance protection for your family, while you need it most.

Here's how to learn more about how term life insurance works and request your free term life insurance quotes.

NEW! Here’s How to Buy up to $250,000 of Term Life
Insurance without any Medical Exam,
Just a Few Health Questions.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Disclosure: Compensated Affiliate

No comments:

Post a Comment