Friday, October 23, 2009

Life Insurance Nicotine Test Results

I just received my medical exam results from a life insurance policy exam, and my nicotine levels came back .38 mcg/ml - is there any way I can challenge this, or should I be pissed I have a tobacco rating when I'm not a smoker?

Or will I just have to deal with higher rates for my life insurance the next three years?

Well, do you have any idea why your nicotine levels are that high if you don;t smoke?

Do you live with a heavy smoker, or someone who smokes at all?

Do you chew any form of tobacco?

Were you hanging out in a smokey bar the night before your life insurance medical exam?

There's not really a way to challenge the results of your nicotine test, except to pay to have it tested again, to see if the test results were off.

This is one situation where life insurance no medical exam may have resulted in a better rate possibly.

Although no exam rates are usually higher than non-medical rates, since you are a non-smoker you may have been offered better quotes for term life insurance with no exam required.

NEW! Here’s How to Buy up to $500,000 of Term Life
Insurance without any Medical Exam,
Just a Few Health Questions.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments:

Post a Comment