Monday, May 17, 2010

Life Insurance for My Parents?

My sisters and I are planning to buy life insurance for my parents.

Being new at purchasing life insurance, I think we may end up just getting term life for my dad because of his age and health.

My dad has health problems - diabetic. I'm not sure how life insurance works, so any suggestions or advice would be appreciated.

When shopping for life insurance make sure you consider how much life insurance you need, what type, how much you can afford to pay, and how many years life insurance is needed.

In addition, consider the financial rating of the insurance company, the higher the rating the better the insurer, usually. The ratings are provided with your online life insurance quotes in most cases.

Since your father has diabetes, you may want to review this article about Life Insurance for Diabetes to learn more before buying coverage for him.

In addition, here's an article that review the best life insurance for seniors - to help you learn more and compare life insurance plans and rates online, with no obligation.

NEW! Here’s How to Buy up to $500,000 of Term Life
Insurance without any Medical Exam,
Just a Few Health Questions.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Disclosure: Compensated Affiliate

No comments:

Post a Comment